ONE Tech CEO Yasser Khan will be attending and speaking at the 2nd Future Worlds Symposium hosted by the Association for Computing Machinery on Thursday, Sept. 26th at the Sacramento Public Library. The event focuses on how digital technologies are opening up new paradigms for the future world and fast transforming our society. Through the development of intelligent homes, smart buildings and autonomous cars, for example, our world is opening up new possibilities.
Topics of discussion include:
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Smart cities
- Autonomous cars
- AI and machine learning
- Human computer interfaces
- Drones and robotics
- Data analytics
Khan will speak and present "Industrial IoT: The Need for AI and ML for Connected Industries" at 1 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 26th at the event. He will discuss:
- The new opportunities that have arisen as a result of the development of connected devices
- How Industrial IoT can improve operational excellence and financial performance
- How artificial intelligence and machine learning are improving device security and operational health
- The security risks that come with IIoT
- How organizations can maximize the benefits of AI/ML to reduce operational and security risks
To view the complete agenda, click here.
To register, click here.
We hope to see you there!